Friday, March 27, 2009

........and we're off!

7:28 am - hit the open road, but not before stopping by the poker chips and arch to take the last pictures I will ever take as a resident of Reno. Getting up was the roughest part....four hours of sleep will do that to a girl :\



What's the first thing I see outside of Reno?


nothing but me and the open road


Welcome to Death Valley. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was to not have ANY cell phone reception.




who thought this would be a good idea in the middle of the hot Nevada desert?


driving past Area 51....I think? and passing a bunch of hummers


Vegas at last! Anyone who uses google maps, listen up: their directions are WRONG! I got lost trying to find my hotel because google told me to take exit 76A instead of 76B, then met a handful of people who also got lost using the same directions. Driving through Vegas traffic on a Friday at 5pm is not. fun. at. all.

I stayed at the Primm Valley Resort just outside of Vegas and rode their awesome rollercoaster.



the strip at night

1 comment:

  1. You made it to Vegas without getting abducted by aliens! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete