Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Paris 2005

It's true what they say, the first European country you visit will always be your favorite. France will always hold a special place in my heart.

Velezy - a town outside of Paris where our friend Eric lives


First meal in Paris and I decided to go full-on Parisian and order snails....I actually liked them a lot!


this is my FAVORITE picture of Joy! We ate nothing but French pastries for dinner that night!


Frenchies sure love their wine! This was a dumpster outside by the park


an artistic shot of our hotel


check out that view


hiking up the hill in Montemartre wearing my barrett. How very French of me


The Opera Garnier


gorgeous!


Sacre Couer


the Moulin Rouge!


goofing off at the Musee D'Orsay




it was so foggy this night, but our pictures came out amazing!


at the top of the Eiffel Tower


the gates and opulent gardens of Versailles



chilling out in a giant hand


The Louvre



Napoleon's crib - living & dining rooms





Arc du Triomphe & the stairs leading up the Arc


Paris' metro stations are so artistic! Each one is different


Winter in Paris!


Notre Dame and the giant xmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment